Thursday 31 March 2011

Tickets booked i'm off to Praha!!!



Hello to all on this somewhat sunny day, i have booked my flights and me and my lovely friend Zuza are off for  a mini adventure to Prague in June!!!
I cannot wait, it's sucha beautiful city, i went once for my birthday when i was 12/13 and don't think i fully appreciated it, that and it was bloody cold in February!
I thought i would just share that with you all, thank you agin to the followers and the new ones too!

If your are lovely and Czech, please tell me where to shop! Also useful czech phrases would be great, as i only know Ahoj, jak se máte and děkuji!


xxo


18 comments:

  1. Its great!!! Prague is beautiful city, especialy in May and June! Enjoy your journey! what places to shop to recommend? I like Novy Smichov Mall (at the Andel metro station) and street Na Prikopech. But great design small things have in shop Parazit on Karlova street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prague is beautiful and cool city!!!Enjoy your journey!

    Anouckinha´s Closet

    XOXOXOXO

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful city, been there, seen it, love it!
    fashionimperative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prague is so so beautiful!!1
    Enjoy it!

    xoxo
    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a lot of fun in the "Golden City" Prague. Thank you for your comment! :-)

    http://antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! :-) I always call Antwerp "Antwerpen" because it's the German name for it haha. Your words in German were so cute and I understood everything.

    http://antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prague is beutiful city ! ;)
    lamodedesjardins.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog!:) julietspen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prauge... wow i am so jealous girl, you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is going to be a fabulous trip
    so exciting =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh so awesome.. I wanna go make a trip aswell.. have lots of fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. in prag you have many possibility to shopping! for example Nový Smíchov Shopping Center
    here is adress:
    Plzeňská 8
    Smíchov
    Praha 5
    Česká Republika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome! ;) I'm from Prague ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prague - a wonderful city!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! i will try and get back to all of you!!
English | Deutsch | Nederlanse |